1. In what way is Tobasco like love?
It sneaks up on you, wakes you up, makes your eyes water and can kick you in the head.
2. In what way is the beach like school?
It can either be a beautiful and inspirational experience or a frightening one, often both at the same time.
3. In what way is the sky like your heart?
It’s big, stirs imagination, sparkles and has a few invisible holes in it.
4. In what way is your family like a box of toys?
It may have missing or broken parts but it’s always fun and creative.
5. In what way is a cookbook like your ambitions?
It has many options to achieve the same results, and some are more attainable than others.