1. How easily do you get lost?
Now that I have a Garmin, not very easily. However, before we got a GPS, I used to get lost every so often. AAA Triptiks were my best friend back in the day.
2. What subject in school made you feel most lost?
Either physics or trigonometry.
3. What’s something you recently misplaced and have not yet found?
It sounds silly, but I recently bought some bonsai tree stamps, used one, and can’t find them. I’m actually upset because I really thought they were pretty. Buying more means supporting the post office, so I am game to get them again.
4. What’s something you found and were able to return to its owner?
A baseball cap.
5. When you need some alone time and don’t want anyone to know where you are, where are you most likely to disappear to?
I don’t usually need to completely disappear, and I have enough time alone as it is with my husband’s work, but when I do, I usually hit the shower. When the steam sets off the smoke alarm, it’s easy to find me, but a hot shower is my therapy on a rough day.