If you’d like to play along next week, please visit Friday 5
1. At a business establishment you patronize regularly, what might the employees refer to you behind your as when they speak of you behind your back.
Barnes & Noble – The person who keeps us in business (seriously, you should see my unread stack of books, and yet I still keep buying more).
My Hair Salon – The person who uses Miracle Gro on her hair (because how else could you explain how fast it grows?)
Webs Yarn Store – The Person Who Buys Yarn She Doesnt’ Need for Projects She’ll Never Do
A.J. Hastings/Noteworth – The Person Who Hordes Paper and Pens
Applebee’s/Friendly’s – The Person Who Orders the Same Thing Every Time (Applebee’s – Fiesta Lime Chicken and the apple walnut chicken salad at Friendly’s)
2. Similarly, at your place of employment current and/or past, what would the patrons or brand new employees who don’t remember your name probably refer to you as?
The Person Who Doesn’t Tolerate Bullshit
3. Aliens come to earth to observe famlies and take notes. If each member of you family is listed as the person who _______________, who are you?
In high school: Me- The Person Who Always Has Her Nose Stuck In A Book
My Sister- The Person Who Always Has A Boyfriend (no offense meant, Sis, you were just way luckier with guys than I was)
Mama- The Person Who Always Drives the Kids Around
Daddy- The Person Who Always Gets Up At 5:30
Now: Me- The Person Who Moved Away
My Sister- The Person Who Has Two Beautiful Children
Mama- The Person Who Is Known As Nana
Daddy- The Person Who Retired
4. You meet someone you had a crush on in high school, someone who didn’t know you felt that way. He or she doesn’t remember your name, but does remember you. How are you cataloged in this crush’s memory.
The Person Who Didn’t Stand A Chance In Hell
5. If a hobby of yours were to have some kind of club and if the club members only knew you by your particular preferences, styles or behavior in that hobby, how would they refer to you?
Letter writing – The Person Who Singlehandedly Tried to Save The Post Office (I’ve probably written several hundred letters this year and I’m not finished yet)
Crochet/Knit – The Person Who Used Cursed Yarn
Cross Stitch – The Person Who Sticks Her Fingers And Curses A Lot
Fountain Pens – The Person Who loves Broad Wet Nibs and Purple Ink