1. What’s something you think you could have been good at if you’d started it at a young age?
I probably would have been pretty good at knitting or sewing if I’d taken up these hobbies as a child.
2. What t.v. show’s theme song do you really like?
T.V. shows don’t really have theme songs anymore do they? I guess I like the new Dallas and Hawaii Five-0 themes since they stay true to the original. Back in the day, Falcon Crest, Dallas and The Dukes of Hazzard were my favorites. The one I can’t stand is the Rizolli and Isles ripoff of The Dropkick Murphys’ “I’m Shipping Up To Boston.” Seriously, it’s an iconic Bahston tune – if they couldn’t pay for the rights to use the real one, they should have gone with something else.
3. What’s the dumbest dare you ever took, or what’s the dumbest dare you witnessed someone taking?
Me: Biting a jalapeno in half, seeds and all, because my sister dared me to (I was in my early 30’s and should have known better, but she said I was her hero afterward, so maybe it wasn’t all bad).
Someone else: One of my friends in college broke her hand on a homemade Slip N Slide during a hurricane (never mind I went to school in the mountains of western Virginia – that’s a story for another post).
4. What’s the most exotic thing you’ve ever eaten?
Caviar, on my honeymoon. It was highly overrated.
5. What’s the last thing you changed batteries in?
The t.v. remote and the flashlight.