If you want to play along, click here.
1. What are some titles in your to-read stack?
My to-read stack is massive but I have these books up next when I finish the four I’m reading:
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep – Philip K. Dick
Light The Dark: Writers on Creativity, Inspiration and The Artistic Process – Edited by Joe Foster
Wintersong – S. Jae Jones
2. What are the highlights of this weekend’s to-do list?
Well, I should do some housework, but it’s the next to the last weekend I have free with my husband until Thanksgiving, so there’s nothing on the to-do list. I can do the housework Monday when I have my short work day.
3. What current or upcoming movies are you looking forward to?
Nothing at the moment. To be honest, I’ve been kind of soured on the movie-going experience for a while now. Everything is either preachy or derivative. I’m holding out for original content that doesn’t bash me in the face with politics, but I won’t hold my breath.
4. What’s something you meant to do this past week that will have to wait until next week?
I meant to go to yoga on Thursday – I usually go on Tuesdays but I have music rehearsals until August 1st on Tuesday evenings, so I planned to go on Thursday. This past week I had a migraine on Tuesday and had to reschedule my rehearsal for Thursday, so I didn’t get to yoga.
5. What’s any unfinished project (unrelated to media consumption) that you haven’t touched in at least a year?
My work memoir. Believe me, I’m not that motivated to write it.