1. What public behavior isn’t a crime but should be?
Any self serving twit talking in public on a Bluetooth headset should be arrested as a public nuisance. Unless you’re a first responder and it’s the zombie apocalypse, you’re not that important.
2. What food item doesn’t have a recommended daily allowance but should?
If it counts as a food item, coffee should have a recommended daily allowance considering how much of it some of my friends drink.
3. What’s not a word but should be?
I can’t take credit for it, but one of my friends accidentally coined the term “decrapitate” and we both decided it means cutting the crap out of your life.
4. What day of the year isn’t a holiday but should be?
Noon on the 182nd day of the year because that is the exact halfway point through the year (day 183 in a leap year).
5. What behavior is not generally a professional expectation but should be?
The ability to think for yourself beyond a kindergarten level so other people don’t have to think for you.